Friday, August 16, 2013
Pre-Planning week
So, I am going to try to keep this up so we will see!
This week was chaotic and stressful. I ended today (after working 11 hours) with 23 kids and everything in order. I am sure by Monday it will be a disaster. We have 23 kids (more I am sure will come) and our limit is 18. Don't have enough books, desks or chairs. I have done all I can do. I know God is going to have to carry me this week through it all. It is going to be stressful and I am going to be even more exhausted than I am now. I am ready for bed and it is only 8:30. I plan on resting and recooping because Monday we hit the ground running!
Pray for strength, peace and our school year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment