Monday, December 30, 2013

Final days of 2013

Tomorrow is the last day of 2013. WOW, where has the time gone. I did not date anyone serious, I am still not engaged or married. GO figure! I am just going to keep praying for the man of my dreams and maybe 2014 will be it! I am going to set more running goals. One being run a 10k I believe. I am going to start training with my BFF to run a 5k in 35 minutes or less. We are going to start pushing hard here in the new year! I am hoping to tone and get donw more than I already am! I am just going to live my life the best that I can and be patient and wait on the Lord. I will update on my goals later on when they are 100% set!!! Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment